Lunch, water and wine
What you'll do
Are you a lover of genuine food and nature?
Like real farmers you will collect vegetables in the garden, eggs in the chicken coop and cook typical recipes of the Tuscan culture using organic and seasonal ingredients.
At the end of the class you will have lunch all together with the dishes prepared accompanied by the wine of the Farm.
Adults: € 80,00
Children: € 35,00
Similar experiences | Our activities
Sign up for our newsletter, we promise not to send you too many emails :)
Gli ospiti vanno pazzi per...
Food & Drink
- Grill Restaurant & Pizzeria Il Vecchio
- Norcenni Pizzeria Restaurant
- Sant'Andrea Pizzeria Restaurant
- Pizza slices
- Bar Centrale
- Private bathroom in mobile home and bedrooms
- Public bathrooms
- Laundry - Additional charge
- Weekly housekeeping
- Girasole Herbal Medicine
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable
Swimming pool area & facilities
- Jacuzzi in some mobile home
- Swimming pool
- Yoga classes
- ANTS - Activity Nature Training Sense
- Wellness centre
- Spray Park
- Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
- Soccer court
- Adventure park
- Check-in and check-out
- Customer care
- General information about the tours
- Linen rental
- Luggage storage
- Early check-out or extension of stay
- Reporting technical problems and maintenance
- Map of the village
- Return of identification bracelet
- Car parking pass
- Lost property
Entertainment and family services
- Game room
- Mini club
- Free! Wi-fi is available from hotspots in the restaurants, near the reception, at the Infopoint and around the swimming pools
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries
- Air conditioning
- Mobile home for disabled guests
The reception is open every day of the week. Check-in from 15:00 onwards.
The tourist tax must to be paid locally
Check-out by 10:00, or by 12:00 for the pitches.
If you're planning to check out later, payment will be required the evening before departure.
Refund of the penalty for stay cancellation also in case of cancellation due to positivity to the virus.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome. To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search. Baby set (highchair, tub and cot) (€5.00 per day)
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
If you are a group of more than 20 people, please contact us at the following email address to find out all the advantages: [email protected]
Cards accepted at this hotel
hu Norcenni Girasole village accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, CARTASI, UNIONPAY and ATM CARD and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival
Find the date of your next stay